WELCOME TO THE FOUR HILLS VILLAGE
a City-registered* Neighborhood Association
- To promote the general welfare and well-being of residents and property owners in Four Hills Village (FHV)
- To reflect their majority consensus, and
- To facilitate the involvement and opinions of its membership.
It's easy to participate in the Four Hills Village Neighborhood Association, just email us
or complete our short
. Dues are optional, but are very much appreciated to defray our overhead. You can mail voluntary dues to:
FHVNA; P.O. Box 51205; Albuquerque, NM 87181-1205.
Be Prepared for Winter Travel
Precautions from Bernalillo County
- Winterize your car and keep it well maintained.
- Always travel with at least half of a tank of gas.
- Never leave your home without a charged cell phone.
- Tell someone your route and when you are expected to arrive.
- Know where you are going and avoid unfamiliar routes during inclement weather.
- Check the weather before you travel.
- Check the road conditions.
Road Condition Updates
- Road Advisory Hotline, call 511
- Check nmroads.com (pdf) for latest road conditions; sign up for email/text alerts by downloading their mobile app
- For information about NMDOT snow removal schedules, call (505) 222-6590
(pdf) including information on winter storms, auto theft advisories and crime & safety tips.
(pdf) an application for an air permit modification being submitted to the
Albuquerque Environmental Health Department Air Quality Division for Air Quality Permit #1786-M2 on Kirtland AFB. [11/30/15]
*the difference between a City-recognized and City-registered Neighborhood Association is one of name only: both file the same paperwork, both are approved by the City of Albuquerque, and both receive the same